Monday 6 May 2013

About Me





My name is Natalia and I'm in my 4th year of high school. The first book that really got be to reading was If I Stay by Gayle Forman, which I picked up at Liverpool's airport. From then on, I started reading on a daily basis. I share my passion of reading with my older sister, who is also my twin and made the awesome template for me, thank you! For over a year I've been building up the courage to create a YouTube account, were I wanted to share my opinions on books I've read so far, but when I finally plucked up the courage, it turned out that my internet was too slow to upload videos to YouTube. Bummer. 

Now, I decided to start up a blog and well see how it goes from there! 

Basic Information

Name: Natalia
Age: Fifteen, sixteen in 4 months!
Favorite Authors: Rick Riordan, Stephanie Perkins and Charlie Higson are my top 3!
Music: Indie Rock


No comments:

Post a Comment